bent in Chinese
[ bent ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "bent"Use "bent" in a sentence
- Ease down , there is a sharp bend ahead .
- The branches bent low with ripened fruits .
- He bent forward to listen to the child .
- Is there any bend in the seamount chain ?
- Why does the line of stability bend and end ?
- The second place was a bend in the road .
- It is 1. 5 metres high and bent near the top .
- Robert jordan watched the bend of the road .
- A bimetallic strip bends when heated .
- He bent over her and kissed her repeatedly .
- a special way of doing something; "he had a bent for it"; "he had a special knack for getting into trouble"; "he couldn''t get the hang of it"
Synonyms: knack, hang,
- a relatively permanent inclination to react in a particular way; "the set of his mind was obvious"
- an area of grassland unbounded by fences or hedges
- grass for pastures and lawns especially bowling and putting greens
Synonyms: bent grass, bent-grass, Adjective
- of metal e.g.; "bent nails"; "a car with a crumpled front end"; "dented fenders"
Synonyms: crumpled, dented,
- used of the back and knees; stooped; "on bended knee"; "with bent (or bended) back"
- fixed in your purpose; "bent on going to the theater"; "dead set against intervening"; "out to win every event"
Synonyms: bent on, dead set, out to,
"bended" in Chinese, "bend" in Chinese, "back bend" in Chinese, "hawser bend" in Chinese, "sheet bend" in Chinese, "carrick bend" in Chinese, "hell bent" in Chinese, "grecian bend" in Chinese, "bensulide" in Chinese, "bensultap" in Chinese, "bensusan" in Chinese, "benswanger" in Chinese, "bensylyt；phenoxybenzamine" in Chinese, "bent 2" in Chinese, "bent a er" in Chinese, "bent adapter" in Chinese, "bent adapter tube" in Chinese,