bend in Chinese
[ bend ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "bend"Synonyms of "bend""bend" in a sentence"bend" meaning
past tense: bent past participle: bent plural: bends present participle: bending
- Ease down , there is a sharp bend ahead .
- The branches bent low with ripened fruits .
- He bent forward to listen to the child .
- Is there any bend in the seamount chain ?
- Why does the line of stability bend and end ?
- The second place was a bend in the road .
- It is 1. 5 metres high and bent near the top .
- Robert jordan watched the bend of the road .
- A bimetallic strip bends when heated .
- He bent over her and kissed her repeatedly .
- curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)
- diagonal line traversing a shield from the upper right corner to the lower left
Synonyms: bend dexter,
- movement that causes the formation of a curve
- a circular segment of a curve; "a bend in the road"; "a crook in the path"
Synonyms: crook, twist, turn,
- an angular or rounded shape made by folding; "a fold in the napkin"; "a crease in his trousers"; "a plication on her blouse"; "a flexure of the colon"; "a bend of his elbow"
Synonyms: fold, crease, plication, flexure, crimp, Verb
- cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form; "bend the rod"; "twist the dough into a braid"; "the strong man could turn an iron bar"
Synonyms: flex, deform, twist, turn,
- bend a joint; "flex your wrists"; "bend your knees"
- change direction; "The road bends"
- turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest
Synonyms: deflect, turn away,
- form a curve; "The stick does not bend"
- bend one''s back forward from the waist on down; "he crouched down"; "She bowed before the Queen"; "The young man stooped to pick up the girl''s purse"
Synonyms: crouch, stoop, bow,
"bended" in Chinese, "bent" in Chinese, "back bend" in Chinese, "hawser bend" in Chinese, "sheet bend" in Chinese, "carrick bend" in Chinese, "hell bent" in Chinese, "grecian bend" in Chinese, "benczes" in Chinese, "benczig" in Chinese, "benczik" in Chinese, "benczo" in Chinese, "benczur" in Chinese, "bend (of a river); meander" in Chinese, "bend a cable" in Chinese, "bend a sail" in Chinese, "bend ahead" in Chinese,