belt in Chinese
[ belt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "belt"Synonyms of "belt""belt" in a sentence"belt" meaning
past tense: belted past participle: belted plural: belts present participle: belting
- The conveyor belt was divided into compartments .
- The belt is a westward-opening crescent .
- An upright man will never hit under the belt ...
- Your mackintosh looks better belted .
- They would be fastened to his webbed belt .
- He pulled his knife from his belt .
- My trousers only stay up if i wear a belt .
- He caught me a belt on the ear .
- I lost my temper and belted the boy on the ear .
- Croft slipped a grenade out of his belt .
- the act of hitting vigorously; "he gave the table a whack"
Synonyms: knock, rap, whack, whang,
- a band to tie or buckle around the body (usually at the waist)
- endless loop of flexible material between two rotating shafts or pulleys
- ammunition (usually of small caliber) loaded in flexible linked strips for use in a machine gun
Synonyms: belt ammunition, belted ammunition,
- a vigorous blow; "the sudden knock floored him"; "he took a bash right in his face"; "he got a bang on the head"
Synonyms: knock, bash, bang, smash,
- an elongated region where a specific condition or characteristic is found; "a belt of high pressure"
- a path or strip (as cut by one course of mowing)
Synonyms: swath, Verb
- fasten with a belt; "belt your trousers"
- deliver a blow to; "He belted his opponent"
- sing loudly and forcefully
Synonyms: belt out,
"belting" in Chinese, "belted" in Chinese, "life belt" in Chinese, "sword belt" in Chinese, "galvanic belt" in Chinese, "lap belt" in Chinese, "bible belt" in Chinese, "brown belt" in Chinese, "cartridge belt" in Chinese, "belstering" in Chinese, "belstone fox" in Chinese, "belstone fox the" in Chinese, "belsue" in Chinese, "belsunce" in Chinese, "belt acuum filter" in Chinese, "belt adjuster" in Chinese, "belt adjustment" in Chinese, "belt age" in Chinese,