behavior in Chinese
[ bi'heiviə ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "behavior"Synonyms of "behavior""behavior" in a sentence"behavior" meaning
- His behavior is nothing out of the ordinary .
- I can not have such behavior in my house .
- Their behavior profaned the holy place .
- He was completely foxed by her behavior .
- She will not put up with foolish behavior .
- There is neither rhyme nor reason in his behavior .
- His behavior is anything but satisfactory .
- I call his behavior mean and selfish .
- We wanted it to be on its best behavior .
- These forms of behavior are symptoms of illness .
- manner of acting or controlling yourself
Synonyms: behaviour, conduct, doings,
- (psychology) the aggregate of the responses or reactions or movements made by an organism in any situation
- (behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
Synonyms: demeanor, demeanour, behaviour, conduct, deportment,
- the action or reaction of something (as a machine or substance) under specified circumstances; "the behavior of small particles can be studied in experiments"
"dynamic behavior" in Chinese, "behave yourself and kequiet for a while" in Chinese, "behave yourself! simpleminded" in Chinese, "behaved wood" in Chinese, "behaving erratically" in Chinese, "behaving with adult sophistication" in Chinese, "behavior act" in Chinese, "behavior adaptation" in Chinese, "behavior adjustment" in Chinese, "behavior analysis" in Chinese,