bed in Chinese
[ bed ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "bed"Synonyms of "bed""bed" in a sentence"bed" meaning
past tense: bedded past participle: bedded plural: beds present participle: bedding
- She helped carol in putting hugh to bed .
- I dressed slowly, sitting on the bed .
- She says her prayers before she gets into bed ..
- Bed and breakfast costs 15 a night .
- Roll deposits cut across sandstone bedding .
- I address you, daddy, from a bed of pain .
- His aunt was now unable to leave her bed .
- They moved in, bought a couple of beds .
- She slippered across the room from her bed .
- A feather bed enervates the body of a child .
- a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep; "he sat on the edge of the bed"; "the room had only a bed and chair"
- a plot of ground in which plants are growing; "the gardener planted a bed of roses"
- a foundation of earth or rock supporting a road or railroad track; "the track bed had washed away"
- the flat surface of a printing press on which the type form is laid in the last stage of producing a newspaper or magazine or book etc.
- single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance; "slices of hard-boiled egg on a bed of spinach"
- a stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit; "he worked in the coal beds"
- a depression forming the ground under a body of water; "he searched for treasure on the ocean bed"
- (geology) a stratum of rock (especially sedimentary rock); "they found a bed of sandstone"
- prepare for sleep; "I usually turn in at midnight"; "He goes to bed at the crack of dawn"
Synonyms: go to bed, turn in, crawl in, kip down, hit the hay, hit the sack, sack out, go to sleep, retire,
- have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
Synonyms: sleep together, roll in the hay, love, make out, make love, sleep with, get laid, have sex, know, do it, be intimate, have intercourse, have it away, have it off, screw, fuck, jazz, eff, hump, lie with, have a go at it, bang, get it on, bonk,
- put to bed; "The children were bedded at ten o''clock"
- place (plants) in a prepared bed of soil
- furnish with a bed; "The inn keeper could bed all the new arrivals"
"bedding" in Chinese, "bed chair" in Chinese, "bed cover" in Chinese, "dirt bed" in Chinese, "filter bed" in Chinese, "tanning bed" in Chinese, "marriage bed" in Chinese, "water bed" in Chinese, "pig bed" in Chinese, "beczkay" in Chinese, "beczko" in Chinese, "beczkoy" in Chinese, "beczner" in Chinese, "beczo" in Chinese, "bed =big end down" in Chinese, "bed bedding" in Chinese, "bed (or sole, or foundation) plate" in Chinese, "bed (see stratum)" in Chinese,