beastly in Chinese
How to pronounce "beastly"Synonyms of "beastly"Use "beastly" in a sentence
〔英口〕很，非常。 be beastly drunk 烂醉。 It's beastly bad. 糟透了。 It's beastly cold out. (屋子)外面冷得很。
- There's such a lot of beastly competition about .
- I can never find those beastly little blue packets .
- That is absolutely beastly of him .
- I've got some of the beastly staff on my coat sleeve .
- The film revealed the beastly behaviour of the aggressors .
- It is beastly cold outside !
- What beastly weather !
- I won't put myself in such a beastly false position .
- It 's beastly cold out .
- Life's beastly short .
- in a beastly manner; "she behaved beastly toward her mother-in-law"
- in a beastly manner; "she behaved beastly toward her mother-in-law"Adjective
- resembling a beast; showing lack of human sensibility; "beastly desires"; "a bestial nature"; "brute force"; "a dull and brutish man"; "bestial treatment of prisoners"
Synonyms: bestial, brute, brutish, brutal,
- very unpleasant; "hellish weather"; "stop that god-awful racket"
Synonyms: hellish, god-awful,
What is the meaning of beastly in Chinese and how to say beastly in Chinese? beastly Chinese meaning, beastly的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.