bearing in Chinese
[ 'bɛəriŋ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "bearing"Synonyms of "bearing"Use "bearing" in a sentence
- We have run out of petrol . what a bore !
- I gladly bear witness to his good character .
- The book does not say where he was born .
- The ice is too thin to bear your weight .
- He bore testimony to the prisoner's honesty .
- I fail to see the bearing of that remark .
- Your banks should bear the brunt of it .
- A single branch may bear several catkins .
- I can bear testimony to his good character .
- The journal rubs against the bearing surface .
- a rotating support placed between moving parts to allow them to move easily
- heraldry consisting of a design or image depicted on a shield
Synonyms: charge, heraldic bearing, armorial bearing,
- dignified manner or conduct
Synonyms: comportment, presence, mien,
- characteristic way of bearing one''s body; "stood with good posture"
Synonyms: carriage, posture,
- the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
Synonyms: heading, aim,
- relevant relation or interconnection; "those issues have no bearing on our situation"
- (of a structural member) withstanding a weight or strain