bear on in Chinese
How to pronounce "bear on"Synonyms of "bear on""bear on" in a sentence"bear on" meaning
- They can bear on social issues .
- You have to bring some pressure to bear on him .
- The androecium is borne on the fused corolla .
- You were born on the wrong side of the tracks .
- Subatomic physics bears on many aspects of life .
- At first bubber blew his born on the city streets .
- Every issue seems to bear on the question of survival .
- This question has a bearing on a much more important one .
- A loaded pin bears on a hole with small clearance .
- The bank will bring pressure to bear on you if you do not pay .
- have an effect upon; "Will the new rules affect me?"
Synonyms: affect, impact, bear upon, touch on, touch,
- press, drive, or impel (someone) to action or completion of an action; "He pushed her to finish her doctorate"
- be relevant to; "There were lots of questions referring to her talk"; "My remark pertained to your earlier comments"
Synonyms: refer, pertain, relate, concern, come to, touch, touch on, have-to doe with,
- keep or maintain in unaltered condition; cause to remain or last; "preserve the peace in the family"; "continue the family tradition"; "Carry on the old traditions"
Synonyms: continue, uphold, carry on, preserve,
What is the meaning of bear on in Chinese and how to say bear on in Chinese? bear on Chinese meaning, bear on的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.