beacon in Chinese
[ 'bi:kən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "beacon"Synonyms of "beacon""beacon" in a sentence"beacon" meaning
past tense: beaconed past participle: beaconed plural: beacons present participle: beaconing
- It may be a beacon to you in the darkness .
- I began to work feverishly on the radio beacons .
- A standing opaque beacon may be useful in addition .
- The currents round the beacon were more than he could manage .
- The beacon beckoned to the pilot, the beam pointed to the target .
- They regarded this theory as a beacon lighting up their advance .
- For some time the german bombers had navigated largely by radio beacons .
- The yellow beacon continued to flit past the window and the rain still drummed .
- The beacon will have a limited beamwidth and if the body-to-beam angle exceeds this a serious loss of signal will result .
- He is already a legend, the very incarnation of compassion, a beacon of religious tolerance, champion of the poor and the depraved .
- a tower with a light that gives warning of shoals to passing ships
Synonyms: lighthouse, beacon light, pharos,
- a radio station that broadcasts a directional signal for navigational purposes
Synonyms: radio beacon,
- a fire (usually on a hill or tower) that can be seen from a distance
Synonyms: beacon fire, Verb
- guide with a beacon
- shine like a beacon
"radar beacon" in Chinese, "belisha beacon" in Chinese, "electric beacon" in Chinese, "beacon fire" in Chinese, "beacon school" in Chinese, "radio beacon" in Chinese, "beacon light" in Chinese, "homing beacon" in Chinese, "beacon station" in Chinese, "beachy hd" in Chinese, "beachy head" in Chinese, "beach， the" in Chinese, "beach耐冲击强度试验仪" in Chinese, "beacom" in Chinese, "beacon antenna" in Chinese, "beacon antenna equipment" in Chinese, "beacon approach" in Chinese, "beacon axis" in Chinese,