be up in Chinese
- You are up for a command, i know that .
- It is up to us to help those in need .
- The new museum is up and open to the public .
- He is very pale . what is up with him ?
- Did she think of being up before you set off ?
- The quality of this product is up to standard .
- He'll be up soon and i can last .
- It is up to you to decide. ; it 's to be decided by you .
- Prevention of forest fires is up to you .
- I heard a lot of shouting -- what is up ?
"be unsurpassed in excellence" in Chinese, "be unusually cold" in Chinese, "be unwilling to acknowledge defeat" in Chinese, "be unwilling to do" in Chinese, "be unworthy of" in Chinese, "be up a stump" in Chinese, "be up against" in Chinese, "be up and about" in Chinese, "be up and around" in Chinese,