be in charge in Chinese
How to pronounce "be in charge""be in charge" in a sentence
- "charge" in Chinese: vt. 1.填；装(子弹)；充(电)；使饱和；使充满；堆 ...
- "at no charge" in Chinese: 不收费
- "be in charge of" in Chinese: 负责任; 掌理；料理
- "be on charge" in Chinese: 正/负电荷; 正充电
- "charge" in Chinese: vt. 1.填；装(子弹)；充(电)；使饱和；使充满；堆积，装载。 2.命令 ...
- "charge at" in Chinese: 冲向，扑向
- "charge for" in Chinese: 收费,要价; 索价，要价
- "charge into" in Chinese: 突入
- "charge to" in Chinese: 计入; 记入
- "charge with" in Chinese: 控告; 指控...为, 委以..
- "charge-in" in Chinese: 进料
- "charge…for" in Chinese: 索价 ’; 索价，要价; 索价卖……; 因…索取(费用); 因…索权费用）
- "charge…with" in Chinese: 控告
- "in charge" in Chinese: 负责,主管; 主管, 看管, 在...看管下; 主管,负责; 主管，在掌管之 ...
- "in charge of" in Chinese: 负责,主管; 负责,总管; 负责..., 管理..., 主管..., 掌管. ...
- He is in charge of the school work .
- You should n't put on airs even if you were in charge .
- He is in charge of the general affairs .
- He is in charge of the task .
- I am in charge here .
- She is in charge of all the arrangements for the royal wedding .
- The control unit is in charge of the whole machine and it obeys our instructions exactly .
- Walden recalled that churchill, at forty, was very young to be in charge of the entire royal navy .
- The mission has been in charge of native missionaries and i'm terribly nervous that they've let things slide .
- The drafting committee will be in charge of working out a draft resolution to be submitted to the conference for deliberation .
What is the meaning of be in charge in Chinese and how to say be in charge in Chinese? be in charge Chinese meaning, be in charge的中文
，be in charge的中文
，be in charge的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.