be famed for in Chinese
- Hangchow is famed for its scenic spots .
- The venerable cook of the college is one of the best artists in oxbridge, and the wine in the fellows' room has long been famed for its excellence and abundance .
- The museum is famed for its exquisite chinese paintings
- The fountains of rome are famed for their architectural beauty
- The city is famed for its scenic spots
- The park is famed for its ponds
- It is famed for the domes and minarets of its naqsh - e jahan square
- Master huang fei - hung is famed for being one of the ten tigers . .
- Panping is famed for its distinctive beauty . half of the mountain appears to have simply fallen away , and a number of myths explain the oddity
- Today the blue hole is famed for its sponges , barracuda , corals , angelfish ? and a school of sharks often seen patrolling the hole ' s edge
"famed" in Chinese, "famed adventurer" in Chinese, "far famed" in Chinese, "windows of famed firms" in Chinese, "be famed all over the world" in Chinese, "be faithful to the original" in Chinese, "be fall ill" in Chinese, "be false to" in Chinese, "be falsely accused and condemned" in Chinese, "be familiar to" in Chinese, "be familiar to sb" in Chinese, "be familiar with" in Chinese, "be familiar with english" in Chinese, "be familiar with samm module" in Chinese,