be characteristic of in Chinese
- Pseudopodia are characteristic of many dipterous larvae .
- The hoarse grunt or squeal is characteristic of toxicity .
- The high dielectric constant is characteristic of hydrogenbonded liquids .
- It is said to be characteristic of adolescence and early adulthood .
- This shifting interest of physicists is characteristic of any other fad .
- Impatience with extrinsic subject-matter has been characteristic of the modern movement .
- Amazement and disbelief and astounded confusion were characteristic of the words of all .
- The name "intrinsic permeability" is now generally accepted as being characteristic of the medium alone .
- It shows well-defined wavelengths which are characteristic of the structure of the metal forming the anode .
- A wide range of products, e.g. small homes, skyscrapers, factories, etc, are characteristic of the industry .
"characteristics" in Chinese, "characteristic" in Chinese, "be chained to" in Chinese, "be chained to the oar" in Chinese, "be challenging for" in Chinese, "be changed in this way" in Chinese, "be changeless till death" in Chinese, "be characterized" in Chinese, "be characterized as" in Chinese, "be characterized by" in Chinese, "be charged with" in Chinese,
What is the meaning of be characteristic of in Chinese and how to say be characteristic of in Chinese? be characteristic of Chinese meaning, be characteristic of的中文，be characteristic of的中文，be characteristic of的中文，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.