bath in Chinese
[ bɑ:θ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "bath"Synonyms of "bath""bath" in a sentence"bath" meaning
past tense: bathed past participle: bathed plural: baths present participle: bathing
- A thermostatic bath is used for this purpose .
- The pitch was a mud bath after the heavy rain .
- Our suppliers have removed to bath .
- This scheme can be used for bath processes .
- A bath and a change were very grateful .
- Smith was returned as mp for bath .
- The arrangements for the bath were unbelievable .
- He tried to soak out the alcohol in a hot bath .
- He is upstairs . he is having a bath .
- That bath has freshened me up .
- you soak and wash your body in a bathtub; "he has a good bath every morning"
- a vessel containing liquid in which something is immersed (as to process it or to maintain it at a constant temperature or to lubricate it); "she soaked the etching in an acid bath"
- a room (as in a residence) containing a bathtub or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
- a relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
Synonyms: bathtub, bathing tub, tub,
- an ancient Hebrew liquid measure equal to about 10 gallons
- clean one''s body by immersion into water; "The child should bathe every day"
"hip bath" in Chinese, "whirlpool bath" in Chinese, "bath stone" in Chinese, "sponge bath" in Chinese, "air bath" in Chinese, "bird bath" in Chinese, "sand bath" in Chinese, "bath brick" in Chinese, "bath chair" in Chinese, "batfalvi" in Chinese, "batfish" in Chinese, "batfishes" in Chinese, "batfor" in Chinese, "batfowl" in Chinese, "bath onge" in Chinese, "bath abbey" in Chinese, "bath additive" in Chinese, "bath agitation" in Chinese,