batch in Chinese
[ bætʃ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "batch"Synonyms of "batch""batch" in a sentence"batch" meaning
- Batch searching is still frequently used .
- A batch of rolled steel was allocated to us ..
- A series of batch biological reactors are used .
- The prisoners were led out in batches and shot .
- I have a batch of letters to answer .
- This batch of products is well made .
- The stainless drum may be used to make larger batches .
- He drops an impressive-looking batch of cards down on the desk .
- In batch processing the jobs are run to completion in consequence .
- Each times are usually on the order of several minutes per batch .
- a collection of things or persons to be handled together
- all the loaves of bread baked at the same time
- (often followed by `of'') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
Synonyms: deal, flock, good deal, great deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite a little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy sum, wad, Verb
- batch together; assemble or process as a batch