basic in Chinese
[ 'beisik ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "basic"Synonyms of "basic""basic" in a sentence"basic" meaning
- This is the basic factor of the advance in price .
- This is a basic law of interdependence .
- There are four basic kinds of indorsements .
- The basic structural unit of yarn is the fiber .
- The basic form of this crystal is a rhomb .
- Both sides had now stated their basic positions .
- Another basic quantity is the bulk modulus k .
- Shelter from strong winds is also basic requirement .
- The adornments do not cohere with the basic design .
- They must follow from the basic principles .
- pertaining to or constituting a base or basis; "a basic fact"; "the basic ingredients"; "basic changes in public opinion occur because of changes in priorities"
- of or denoting or of the nature of or containing a base
- serving as a base or starting point; "a basic course in Russian"; "basic training for raw recruits"; "a set of basic tools"; "an introductory art course"
- reduced to the simplest and most significant form possible without loss of generality; "a basic story line"; "a canonical syllable pattern"
Synonyms: canonic, canonical, Noun
- (usually plural) a necessary commodity for which demand is constant
"basic dye" in Chinese, "basic process" in Chinese, "basic private" in Chinese, "basic english" in Chinese, "basic slag" in Chinese, "basic credit line" in Chinese, "basibasy" in Chinese, "basibranchial" in Chinese, "basibranchial bone" in Chinese, "basibranchial cartilage" in Chinese, "basibregmatic axis" in Chinese, "basic 3d" in Chinese, "basic 4h sweat rate" in Chinese, "basic 7 food plan" in Chinese, "basic 7ypes of dislocation" in Chinese,