barrel in Chinese
[ 'bærəl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "barrel"Synonyms of "barrel""barrel" in a sentence"barrel" meaning
past tense: barreled past participle: barreled plural: barrels present participle: barrelling
- He sat on a barrel to eat and think .
- Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun .
- At one end of the barrel there was some radium .
- He drew off a pint of beer from the barrel .
- Ben walked past the big barrels on the floor .
- The beer comes out of the barrel under pressure .
- Wine is leaking from the barrel .
- They had him over a barrel .
- Barrel looked at me roughly, his lips pushed out .
- The barrel was labelled flour and taken aboard the ship .
- a cylindrical container that holds liquids
- a tube through which a bullet travels when a gun is fired
Synonyms: gun barrel,
- any of various units of capacity; "a barrel of beer is 31 gallons and a barrel of oil is 42 gallons"
- the quantity that a barrel (of any size) will hold
- a bulging cylindrical shape; hollow with flat ends
Synonyms: drum, Verb
- put in barrels
"barrelled" in Chinese, "barrel organ" in Chinese, "gun barrel" in Chinese, "barrel bulk" in Chinese, "barrel drain" in Chinese, "barrel roll" in Chinese, "tumbling barrel" in Chinese, "barrel vault" in Chinese, "barrel goods" in Chinese, "barreit" in Chinese, "barreix" in Chinese, "barrejon" in Chinese, "barrejou" in Chinese, "barrek daakman" in Chinese, "barrel (cylindric) cam" in Chinese, "barrel ablation" in Chinese, "barrel along" in Chinese, "barrel amalgamation" in Chinese,