banking in Chinese
[ 'bæŋkiŋ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "banking"Synonyms of "banking""banking" in a sentence"banking" meaning
- Bank communications become more effective .
- I am on familiar terms with my bank manager .
- The bank seemed to swim before my eyes .
- Your banks should bear the brunt of it .
- Banks have developed along specialized lines .
- Have you paid that money to the bank yet ?
- He is launching his son on a career in banking .
- My bank deals in stocks and shares now .
- The fire in the stove was banked up at night .
- He broke the bank at monte carlo .
- transacting business with a bank; depositing or withdrawing funds or requesting a loan etc.
- engaging in the business of keeping money for savings and checking accounts or for exchange or for issuing loans and credit etc.