bale in Chinese
How to pronounce "bale"Synonyms of "bale""bale" in a sentence"bale" meaning
past tense: baled past participle: baled plural: bales present participle: baling
- The floor was stacked highly with bales of dry goods .
- Realising that the aeroplane was likely to crash, the crew baled out .
- He took his revolver and began to shoot at the pile of cotton bales .
- The bales may be stacked, cut edge down in a chamber, if walls are available .
- The raw cotton equivalent of imported textiles was 1. 8 million bales in calendar 1978 .
- Take this thimble and with it bale out the water in the pond till there isn't a drop left .
- Therefore, the trade deficit in cotton textiles amounted to a record of 1 million bales of raw cotton in 1978 .
- A graceful, elegantly-formed young man stood by her, carelessly leaning one elbow on a bale of cotton .
- The woman walked forward among the boxes and bales of the lower deck, and, sitting down, busied herself with chirruping to her baby .
- I hear people talking in an airy way of throwing modern armies ashore here and there as if they were bales of goods to be dumped on a beach and forgotten .