balanced in Chinese
- For a long time his fate was in the balance .
- Airlift tipped the balance of the sieges .
- He lunged for it, lost his balance .
- It is our pleasure to submit the balance sheet ...
- I was still balancing the matter in my mind .
- It was a matter of balancing priorities .
- Kindly remit us the balance without delay .
- The skater quickly recovered his balance .
- Adjust scale if necessary so it is balanced .
- I shall see on which side the balance dips .
- being in a state of proper equilibrium; "the carefully balanced seesaw"; "a properly balanced symphony orchestra"; "a balanced assessment of intellectual and cultural history"; "a balanced blend of whiskeys"; "the educated man shows a balanced development of all his powers"
"balance" in Chinese, "balancearmature loudspeaker" in Chinese, "balancebeam" in Chinese, "balancebetweensilkwormandmulberryoutput" in Chinese, "balancecoil" in Chinese, "balancecontrol" in Chinese, "balanced (or counter) weight method" in Chinese, "balanced action" in Chinese, "balanced activity drilling fluid" in Chinese, "balanced addition" in Chinese,