bakery in Chinese
[ 'beikəri ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "bakery"Synonyms of "bakery""bakery" in a sentence"bakery" meaning
- An enticing smell came from the bakery .
- I must go to the bakery and pick up some rolls and cake .
- Miss martha meacham kept the little bakery on the corner .
- You'd better get out of the bakery right away and go into the oil business or become a banker .
- On the way to a bus stop, i ducked into bakery because it was starting to rain .
- The bread from my local bakery is excellent
- Forget the bakery , let ' s eat some jelly beans
- The bakery serves us with fresh bread daily
- I own the bakery because i iove to eat bread
- You say you are looking for the french bakery