bag in Chinese
[ bæg ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "bag"Synonyms of "bag"Use "bag" in a sentence
past tense: bagged past participle: bagged plural: bags present participle: bagging
- Oh dear ! the travelling bag has been left behind .
- Dr. nicholas looked around for his bag .
- He fitted the map snugly into the bag .
- Let me have a feel inside the bag .
- Have you got any unexposed films in the bag ?
- Your bag is on top of my suitcase .
- She sent a little girl to fetch her bag .
- The tourist attached labels to all his bags .
- The competition entries were a very mixed bag .
- These plastic bags have suffocated enough people .
- an activity that you like or at which you are superior; "chemistry is not my cup of tea"; "his bag now is learning to play golf"; "marriage was scarcely his dish"
Synonyms: cup of tea, dish,
- mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats)
- a flexible container with a single opening; "he stuffed his laundry into a large bag"
- a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes; "he carried his small bag onto the plane with him"
Synonyms: traveling bag, travelling bag, grip, suitcase,
- a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women); "she reached into her bag and found a comb"
Synonyms: handbag, pocketbook, purse,
- a place that the runner must touch before scoring; "he scrambled to get back to the bag"
- an ugly or ill-tempered woman; "he was romancing the old bag for her money"
Synonyms: old bag,
- the quantity of game taken in a particular period (usually by one person); "his bag included two deer"
- the quantity that a bag will hold; "he ate a large bag of popcorn"
Synonyms: bagful, Verb
- capture or kill, as in hunting; "bag a few pheasants"
- put into a bag; "The supermarket clerk bagged the groceries"
- take unlawfully
- bulge out; form a bulge outward, or be so full as to appear to bulge
- hang loosely, like an empty bag
"bagged" in Chinese, "water bag" in Chinese, "litter bag" in Chinese, "tote bag" in Chinese, "grab bag" in Chinese, "ice bag" in Chinese, "sugar bag" in Chinese, "dressing bag" in Chinese, "flour bag" in Chinese, "bafwaboli" in Chinese, "bafwamane" in Chinese, "bafwambako" in Chinese, "bafwametinda" in Chinese, "bafwasende" in Chinese, "bag a couple of hares" in Chinese, "bag a lion" in Chinese, "bag accumulator" in Chinese, "bag ammunition" in Chinese,