baby in Chinese
[ 'beibi ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "baby"Synonyms of "baby""baby" in a sentence"baby" meaning
past tense: babied past participle: babied plural: babies present participle: babying
- The baby was dressed in a gay little suit .
- The baby threw its food on the floor .
- The baby has come out of his slump .
- A small baby has no concept of right and wrong .
- She is not a baby . give her the key .
- Would you like me to give the baby a carry ?
- She farmed out the baby with her mother .
- The baby was the darling of his parents .
- The baby doubled its weight in a year .
- Their baby is their pride and joy .
- a project of personal concern to someone; "this project is his baby"
- a very young mammal; "baby rabbits"
- (slang) sometimes used as a term of address for attractive young women
Synonyms: babe, sister,
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
Synonyms: babe, infant,
- an unborn child; a human fetus; "I felt healthy and very feminine carrying the baby"; "it was great to feel my baby moving about inside"
- an immature childish person; "he remained a child in practical matters as long as he lived"; "stop being a baby!"
Synonyms: child, Verb
- treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let''s not mollycoddle our students!"
Synonyms: pamper, featherbed, cosset, cocker, coddle, mollycoddle, spoil, indulge,
- "baby" meaning: Noun: baby beybee A very young child (...
- "baby" meaning in Japanese: baby n. 赤ん坊; 末っ子; 人; 《口語》 役目; 《口語》 おはこ. 【動詞＋】 ◆abandon a b...
- "baby" meaning in Korean: noun, 갓난애, 작은동물(물건), 젊은 여자, 소녀, 애인(gold the~ 성가신 것을 떠맏다), ...
- "baby" meaning in Russian: 1) младенец, ребенок, дитя Ex: babys formula детская питат...
- "baby" meaning in Arabic: adj. أطفالي
- "baby" meaning in French: n. bébé, enfant, gamin, bambin; nourrisson; nom coeur, m...
"baby farmer" in Chinese, "doll baby" in Chinese, "baby book" in Chinese, "rag baby" in Chinese, "blue baby" in Chinese, "baby firm" in Chinese, "baby moon" in Chinese, "baby bust" in Chinese, "baby farm" in Chinese, "babuyan islands" in Chinese, "babuyan mt" in Chinese, "babuyan sea" in Chinese, "babuza people" in Chinese, "babv talk" in Chinese, "baby abalonein hot sauce" in Chinese, "baby accessories" in Chinese, "baby act" in Chinese, "baby alone" in Chinese,