babbitt in Chinese
How to pronounce "babbitt"Synonyms of "babbitt"Use "babbitt" in a sentence
past tense: babbitted past participle: babbitted present participle: babbitting
- Babbitt paid his bill, said adequately .
- Babbitt was expansive and virile .
- Babbitt raged, "i'm sick of it! "
- Babbitt was frightened by ted's slackness .
- Babbitt drew his hand through the cool flood .
- Maine had a soothing effect upon babbitt .
- Then babbitt slid into a sea of eloquence .
- Babbitt did not often squabble with his employees .
- Babbitt promised to become a recognized orator .
- Babbitt is far from being a contemptible figure .
- an alloy of tin with some copper and antimony; a lining for bearings that reduces friction
Synonyms: Babbitt metal, Verb
- line with a Babbitt metal