auxiliary in Chinese
[ ɔ:g'ziljəri ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "auxiliary"Synonyms of "auxiliary""auxiliary" in a sentence"auxiliary" meaning
- This club has a women 's auxiliary .
- A is the nominal output of the auxiliary signal .
- The auxiliary fuel tank is made of polyethylene .
- The system includes a backup auxiliary system .
- Three types of auxiliary conditions are of interest .
- An auxiliary banquet was prepared in the dining room .
- Some carburetors have an auxiliary fuel valve and inlet .
- These auxiliaries have made our work much easier ...
- These unwarlike auxiliaries gave way like cheese to a knife .
- Some auxiliary fuel tank must not be steam-cleaned or exposed to extreme heat .
- someone who acts as assistant
Synonyms: aide, Adjective
- functioning in a supporting capacity; "the main library and its auxiliary branches"
Synonyms: subsidiary, supplemental, supplementary,
- furnishing added support; "an ancillary pump"; "an adjuvant discipline to forms of mysticism"; "The mind and emotions are auxiliary to each other"
Synonyms: accessory, adjunct, ancillary, adjuvant, appurtenant,
"auxiliaire de navigation" in Chinese, "auxilian" in Chinese, "auxiliaries" in Chinese, "auxiliaries control module" in Chinese, "auxiliaries-supply circuit-breaker" in Chinese, "auxiliary (or sub) switchboard" in Chinese, "auxiliary - verb agreement" in Chinese, "auxiliary a aratus" in Chinese, "auxiliary a orber" in Chinese,