autonomy in Chinese
[ ɔ:'tɔnəmi ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "autonomy"Synonyms of "autonomy""autonomy" in a sentence"autonomy" meaning
- They offer little challenge or autonomy .
- County boroughs lose their autonomy .
- The third and least common response is autonomy .
- These mutual right of inheritance strengthened the autonomy of the gens .
- Microbodies might possess their own dna and have some degree of autonomy .
- It was autonomy which this humane and self-sufficient man seemed to embody .
- He began to have a new horror of winning, of the victories of untrammeled autonomy .
- The question of how much power and autonomy a subsidiary should have is a critical subject .
- The slovaks, who had been used as a pawn by germany, obtained a precarious autonomy .
- Ethical or moral freedom meant to him the autonomy and self-determination of the human will .
"autonomously replicating sequence" in Chinese, "autonomously replicating sequence ars" in Chinese, "autonomously replicating vector" in Chinese, "autonomously replicationg vector" in Chinese, "autonomousself-governingregion" in Chinese, "autonomy agency" in Chinese, "autonomy and entrepreneurship" in Chinese, "autonomy in management" in Chinese, "autonomy in operation" in Chinese,