autonomous in Chinese
- Many disciplines became autonomous .
- The university has remained defiantly autonomous .
- Theoretically the corporative bodies should be autonomous .
- This of course was not an autonomous development of forest science .
- This is a matter that comes within the jurisdiction of the autonomous region .
- The contracts were to be long-term and would apply to autonomous work teams .
- Some economic analyses distinguish between autonomous and induced inventions .
- Matsushita required that each autonomous division pay 60 percent of its pretax profits to the head office .
- Established in march 1965, the united nations institute for training and research is an autonomous body within the framework of the united nations .
- At the same time opec has lost its pricing unity, as individual members have increasingly returned to autonomous price announcements .
- (of persons) free from external control and constraint in e.g. action and judgment
Synonyms: self-directed, self-reliant,
- existing as an independent entity; "the partitioning of India created two separate and autonomous jute economies"
- (of political bodies) not controlled by outside forces; "an autonomous judiciary"; "a sovereign state"
Synonyms: independent, self-governing, sovereign,
"autonomisation" in Chinese, "autonomism" in Chinese, "autonomist" in Chinese, "autonomna pokrajina vojvodina" in Chinese, "autonomotropic" in Chinese, "autonomous action" in Chinese, "autonomous adjustment" in Chinese, "autonomous amplitude limiter" in Chinese, "autonomous and conventional tariff" in Chinese,