automatic in Chinese
[ ˌɔ:tə'mætik ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "automatic"Synonyms of "automatic""automatic" in a sentence"automatic" meaning
- A fine for this offence is automatic .
- Hate is an automatic response to fear .
- It is not entirely suited to automatic computation .
- In this area are located automatic regulators .
- She set the camera on automatic .
- Some proposals to make transfers automatic have been made .
- Sentence is automatic .
- Automatic tellers are particularly used in large cities .
- Breathing is automatic .
- And did you want an automatic or a manual transmission ?
- operating with minimal human intervention; independent of external control; "automatic transmission"; "a budget deficit that caused automatic spending cuts"
- resembling the unthinking functioning of a machine; "an automatic `thank you''"; "machinelike efficiency"
Synonyms: automatonlike, machinelike, robotlike, robotic,
- without volition or conscious control; "the automatic shrinking of the pupils of the eye in strong light"; "a reflex knee jerk"; "sneezing is reflexive"
Synonyms: reflex, reflexive, Noun
- a pistol that will keep firing until the ammunition is gone or the trigger is released
Synonyms: automatic pistol,
- light machine gun
Synonyms: automatic rifle, machine rifle,
"automated-teller machine" in Chinese, "automatedanalysis approachh" in Chinese, "automatedtellermachine" in Chinese, "automater blood smear analysis system" in Chinese, "automater radioimmunoassay system" in Chinese, "automatic -alarm-signal keying device" in Chinese, "automatic a embly" in Chinese, "automatic a embly machine" in Chinese, "automatic a ouncer" in Chinese,