august in Chinese
How to pronounce "august"Synonyms of "august"Use "august" in a sentence
-ly ,-ness n.
- They settled to go to brighton in august .
- We are spending august at the seaside .
- Five medals of honor were awarded on august .
- August 5 was a gray and dreary saturday .
- His term of appointment expires in august .
- There will be a hike in prices in august .
- August of 1973 in california was glorious .
- The declaration was published in august 1687 .
- August is a time of doldrums for many enterprises .
- The moon was high and magnificent in the august night .
- profoundly honored; "revered holy men"
Synonyms: revered, venerable,
- of or befitting a lord; "heir to a lordly fortune"; "of august lineage"
Synonyms: grand, lordly,
What is the meaning of august in Chinese and how to say august in Chinese? august Chinese meaning, august的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.