attention in Chinese
[ ə'tenʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "attention"Synonyms of "attention""attention" in a sentence"attention" meaning
- Kurita's attention narrowed to saving himself .
- This would claim a good deal of your attention .
- Pay no attention to the arguments between us .
- He escaped attention by being silent .
- A newspaper headline caught his attention .
- Clouds must be given a particular attention .
- I shall give the matter my personal attention .
- He coughed to draw the other's attention .
- The roof needs attention , i.e. to be repaired .
- Pay attention when i am talking to you !
- the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something; "no medical care was required"; "the old car needs constant attention"
Synonyms: care, aid, tending,
- a courteous act indicating affection; "she tried to win his heart with her many attentions"
- a motionless erect stance with arms at the sides and feet together; assumed by military personnel during drill or review; "the troops stood at attention"
- the faculty or power of mental concentration; "keeping track of all the details requires your complete attention"
- the process whereby a person concentrates on some features of the environment to the (relative) exclusion of others
- a general interest that leads people to want to know more; "She was the center of attention"
- "attention" meaning: Noun: attention u'tenshun The process ...
- "attention" meaning in Japanese: attention n. (1) 注意, 注目; 配慮, 処理; 世話, 手当; 気をつけの姿勢. 【動詞＋】 ◆T...
- "attention" meaning in Korean: noun, 주의, 고려, 주의력, 배려, 보살핌, 친절, 정중, 정중한, 응급치료
- "attention" meaning in Russian: 1) внимание, внимательность Ex: to attract attention привл...
- "attention" meaning in Arabic: n. انتباه, حرص, عناية, اهتمام, ملاحظة, إصغاء
- "attention" meaning in French: n. attention, considération;garde à vous! (commandement ...