at the best in Chinese
- Life at the well became normal once again .
- He stays only at the best class of hotel .
- I am ill, and at the best have not long to live .
- Even at the best of times the lift was seldom working .
- You look a fool at the best , and a knave at worst .
- English help seemed doubtful, and at the best symbolic .
- And it is a gruesome experience to have meals at the best big-city restaurants .
- He is difficult at the best of times -- usually he is impossible .
- It is difficult to change institutions and policies even at the best of times .
- The women had gathered at the well which was their meeting place and center of gossip .
"at the beginning of" in Chinese, "at the beginning of shift" in Chinese, "at the beginning of the 21st century" in Chinese, "at the beginning of the month" in Chinese, "at the bell" in Chinese, "at the best of times" in Chinese, "at the best price" in Chinese, "at the bookstore" in Chinese, "at the bottom" in Chinese,