at sea in Chinese
How to pronounce "at sea"Synonyms of "at sea""at sea" in a sentence"at sea" meaning
- 在大海上, 迷茫
- A similar sort of stalemate existed at sea .
- We sighted land after being at sea for ten days .
- That is the way of life at sea .
- The sewers discharge out at sea .
- It has not made me altogether fortunate at sea .
- I am all at sea ; i have no idea how to repair cars .
- His first task was to cripple the enemy at sea .
- The king and queen are both dead--an accident at sea .
- The airship circled at sea .
- The boats are all out at sea .
- perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment; "obviously bemused by his questions"; "bewildered and confused"; "a cloudy and confounded philosopher"; "just a mixed-up kid"; "she felt lost on the first day of school"
Synonyms: baffled, befuddled, bemused, bewildered, confounded, confused, lost, mazed, mixed-up,
What is the meaning of at sea in Chinese and how to say at sea in Chinese? at sea Chinese meaning, at sea的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.