at a word in Chinese
- I can mount his enthusiasm at a word .
- Evidently his wife was not going to patch up peace at a word .
- At a word from their masters they would fly high up into the air, and look around for prey .
- At a word from her you will be dismissed
- The murderer was shot to death at a word
- She asked him for employment in his office but he refused it at a word
- " there will be linguistic conservatives who will turn their nose up at a word like ginormous , " said john morse , merriam - webster ' s president
- At a word , using the mastic control the material of bituminous roadway can appear bituminous ingredient ' s stress and fraction . by the test of out and in doors and the real opjections use this theory , can go to nearly the highway porpose
- Then , too , my father is not a person whose orders may be infringed with impunity ; protected as he is by his high position and firmly established reputation for talent and unswerving integrity , no one could oppose him ; he is all - powerful even with the king ; he would crush you at a word
- This time , as the distance was short , i did not mount , but ran with dogger s stirrup - leather to the lodge gates , and the long , leafless , moonlit avenue to where the white line of the hall buildings looked on either hand on great old gardens here mr dance dismounted , and , taking me along with him was admitted at a word into the house
"wording" in Chinese, "word" in Chinese, "words" in Chinese, "word word word" in Chinese, "worded" in Chinese, "word word" in Chinese, "at a venture" in Chinese, "at a very good price" in Chinese, "at a very young age" in Chinese, "at a walk" in Chinese, "at a western style dinner" in Chinese, "at a young age" in Chinese, "at a … rate" in Chinese, "at about bc the beaker folk" in Chinese, "at about seven this morning" in Chinese,