astonished in Chinese
- Bertha was too much astonished to reply .
- There is an astonishing amount of life in old grove .
- The disciples were astonished at his words .
- He was astonished that she was in paris at all .
- She was astonished by his readiness .
- Astonishing number of students apply for the job .
- It was an astonishing performance .
- The fury of our resistance astonished the enemy .
- The diversity of the breeds is something astonishing .
- That'll astonish timothy's weak nerves .
- filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock; "an amazed audience gave the magician a standing ovation"; "I stood enthralled, astonished by the vastness and majesty of the cathedral"; "astounded viewers wept at the pictures from the Oklahoma City bombing"; "stood in stunned silence"; "stunned scientists found not one but at least three viruses"
Synonyms: amazed, astonied, astounded, stunned,
"astonishing" in Chinese, "astonish" in Chinese, "astonished yellow" in Chinese, "astonished at" in Chinese, "astonish the world" in Chinese, "be astonished at" in Chinese, "be astonish at sth" in Chinese, "be astonished at sth" in Chinese, "be astonished to do" in Chinese, "astone for" in Chinese, "astonia holdings ltd" in Chinese, "astonied" in Chinese, "astonishia story" in Chinese, "astonishing variety in presentment" in Chinese,