astonish in Chinese
[ əs'tɔniʃ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "astonish"Synonyms of "astonish"Use "astonish" in a sentence
- Bertha was too much astonished to reply .
- There is an astonishing amount of life in old grove .
- The disciples were astonished at his words .
- He was astonished that she was in paris at all .
- She was astonished by his readiness .
- Astonishing number of students apply for the job .
- It was an astonishing performance .
- The fury of our resistance astonished the enemy .
- The diversity of the breeds is something astonishing .
- That'll astonish timothy's weak nerves .