assortment in Chinese
[ ə'sɔ:tmənt ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "assortment"Synonyms of "assortment""assortment" in a sentence"assortment" meaning
- "assortment charge" in Chinese : 分类费用
- "assortment list" in Chinese : 花色搭配单
- "assortment noun" in Chinese : 各类物品或同类各种物品的聚集，混合物
- "assortment of gene" in Chinese : 基因分配; 基因组合
- "assortment of genes" in Chinese : 基因分配; 基因配列; 基因组合
- "assortment problem" in Chinese : 分类问题
- "assortment strategies" in Chinese : 品种搭配战略
- "assortment table" in Chinese : 材种表
- "assortment talbe" in Chinese : 材种表
- "broad assortment" in Chinese : 宽泛搭配
- "bur assortment" in Chinese : 牙钻套包
- "chromosome assortment" in Chinese : 染色体分离; 染色体分配
- "color assortment" in Chinese : 颜色搭配
- "colour assortment" in Chinese : 颜色搭配
- "equal assortment" in Chinese : 平均搭配
- Its populace was a hybrid assortment .
- They seemed to be a drab assortment of mediocrities .
- All were washed down with an assortment of vintage american wines .
- Generally a microscope will come with an assortment of these phase plates having different absorptions .
- He sought out the old chief's symptoms and offered him dyspepsia tablets from the medicine--chest, pills, and a varied assortment of harmless tablets and capsules .
- Our store has a great assortment of candy
- There are wide assortments of gifts to choose from
- Assortment of copper gaskets screws 4 pc fluid line clamper sets
- " doctors link it to an assortment of illnesses . .
- " doctors link it to an assortment of illnesses
- the act of distributing things into classes or categories of the same type
Synonyms: categorization, categorisation, classification, compartmentalization, compartmentalisation,
- a collection containing a variety of sorts of things; "a great assortment of cars was on display"; "he had a variety of disorders"; "a veritable smorgasbord of religions"
Synonyms: mixture, mixed bag, miscellany, miscellanea, variety, salmagundi, smorgasbord, potpourri, motley,
- "assortment" meaning: Noun: assortment u'sortmunt A collecti...
- "assortment" meaning in Japanese: assortment n. 分類, 仕分け; 各種取りそろえたもの, 雑多なものの集まり. 【動詞＋】 ◆This ...
- "assortment" meaning in Korean: noun, 종별, 유별
- "assortment" meaning in Russian: 1) сортировка2) выбор, ассортимент Ex: rich assortment of ...
- "assortment" meaning in Arabic: n. مجموعة منوعة, تشكيلة, تصنيف, تنسيق
- "assortment" meaning in French: n. assortiment, variété, collection
What is the meaning of assortment in Chinese and how to say assortment in Chinese? assortment Chinese meaning, assortment的中文，assortment的中文，assortment的中文，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.