association in Chinese
[ əˌsəusi'eiʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "association"Synonyms of "association""association" in a sentence"association" meaning
- What associations does the sea have for you ?
- Do you belong to any professional associations ?
- Interest groups are free associations .
- The remembrance roused a whole train of association .
- At the same time he joined an association .
- I had had no association with them .
- Associations are classed into alliances .
- There are many such casual associations of species .
- Part of the reason for this lies in ionic association .
- But they differ in association and mode of emplacement .
- the act of consorting with or joining with others; "you cannot be convicted of criminal guilt by association"
- the process of bringing ideas or events together in memory or imagination; "conditioning is a form of learning by association"
Synonyms: connection, connexion,
- (ecology) a group of organisms (plants and animals) that live together in a certain geographical region and constitute a community with a few dominant species
- a formal organization of people or groups of people; "he joined the Modern Language Association"
- (chemistry) any process of combination (especially in solution) that depends on relatively weak chemical bonding
- a relation resulting from interaction or dependence; "flints were found in association with the prehistoric remains of the bear"; "the host is not always injured by association with a parasite"
- a social or business relationship; "a valuable financial affiliation"; "he was sorry he had to sever his ties with other members of the team"; "many close associations with England"
Synonyms: affiliation, tie, tie-up,
- the state of being connected together as in memory or imagination; "his association of his father with being beaten was too strong to break"
"associatesenioreditor" in Chinese, "associateseniorreporter" in Chinese, "associateship" in Chinese, "associati0nandfriendship" in Chinese, "associating" in Chinese, "association affiliation" in Chinese, "association agreement" in Chinese, "association agreements" in Chinese, "association american electronics" in Chinese,