assignment in Chinese
[ ə'sainmənt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "assignment"Synonyms of "assignment""assignment" in a sentence"assignment" meaning
- What is today's assignment in history ?
- The military assignment was frustrating .
- The action assignments drove the follow-ups .
- He left for his assignment in the middle east .
- This is robert mundell's assignment rule .
- Assignment desk editors are logistics experts .
- She was sent abroad on a difficult assignment .
- That was a short special assignment .
- The assignment of electrons is somewhat arbitrary .
- Mcnamara did not have his heart in the assignment .
- the act of putting a person into a non-elective position; "the appointment had to be approved by the whole committee"
Synonyms: appointment, designation, naming,
- the act of distributing something to designated places or persons; "the first task is the assignment of an address to each datum"
- a duty that you are assigned to perform (especially in the armed forces); "hazardous duty"
Synonyms: duty assignment,
- an undertaking that you have been assigned to do (as by an instructor)
- the instrument by which a claim or right or interest or property is transferred from one person to another
- (law) a transfer of property by deed of conveyance
- "assignment" meaning: Noun: assignment u'sInmunt A duty that...
- "assignment" meaning in Japanese: assignment n. 割り当て; 任務, 任命; 《米》 宿題; 帰因. 【動詞＋】 ◆accept an a...
- "assignment" meaning in Korean: noun, adjective, 할당, 임명, 서임, 할당된, (임명된)직, 지위
- "assignment" meaning in Russian: сущ. 1) назначение 2) ассигнование 3)распределение; назнач...
- "assignment" meaning in Arabic: n. مهمة, مكلف, نقل الملكية, تنازل عن ملكيات, درس مفروض
- "assignment" meaning in French: n. répartition, distribution, attribution; affectation, ...