assay in Chinese
How to pronounce "assay"Synonyms of "assay"Use "assay" in a sentence
past tense: assayed past participle: assayed plural: assays present participle: assaying
- The ore assays high in silver .
- Tissue culture is the most important tool used in virus assay .
- Most enzyme assays monitor disappearance of a product .
- The infectivity and other properties of viruses can be assayed by several methods .
- Such an assay does not preclude the direct exchange of serine and glycerol phosphate .
- Bacteriophages are also assayed by a plague assay method based on similar principles .
- When they assay the ore, they found that they had discovered a very rich vein .
- The most chemically satisfying approach may seem to require the use of the assay system .
- Without question there has been a use for the highly restricted and specific assay systems which allows particular substances to be recognized .
- There is some hope that in the near future this simple and relatively safe assay may become routine in viral diagnostic laboratories .
- a quantitative or qualitative test of a substance (especially an ore or a drug) to determine its components; frequently used to test for the presence or concentration of infectious agents or antibodies etc.
- an appraisal of the state of affairs; "they made an assay of the contents"; "a check on its dependability under stress"
- a written report of the results of an analysis of the composition of some substance
- a substance that is undergoing an analysis of its components
- analyze (chemical substances)
- make an effort or attempt; "He tried to shake off his fears"; "The infant had essayed a few wobbly steps"; "The police attempted to stop the thief"; "He sought to improve himself"; "She always seeks to do good in the world"
Synonyms: try, seek, attempt, essay,
"assay ton" in Chinese, "assay bar" in Chinese, "assay master" in Chinese, "assaultiveness" in Chinese, "assaultship" in Chinese, "assawahen" in Chinese, "assawi" in Chinese, "assawompset pond" in Chinese, "assay algae" in Chinese, "assay balance" in Chinese, "assay boundary" in Chinese, "assay button" in Chinese,