asia in Chinese
How to pronounce "asia""asia" in a sentence"asia" meaning
- Asia is one of the places where mankind originated .
- Asia is awaking from her long sleep .
- The bering strait parts north america from asia .
- The arrangements of asia weaken .
- Western europe has important economic links with asia .
- Asia extends across the frigid , temperate and tropical zones .
- Asia is the birthplace of the great religions of the world .
- This new type was probably developed in south asia or africa .
- The agricultural performance in asia was only slightly better .
- In asia total public expenditures tripled during the 1960s .
What is the meaning of asia in Chinese and how to say asia in Chinese? asia Chinese meaning, asia的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.