as it may in Chinese
- Strange as it may sound .
- The man will come by train or by air as it may chance .
- Newton's first law of motion is not as self-evident as it may seem .
- I accept that he is old and frail ; be that as it may , he is still a good politician .
- You took a great risk, though in the result you did not turn out nearly so badly as it might have done .
- Even with the new kind of display, correlation of reflections is not always as simple as it may appear .
- This subject also falls without the plan of this work excepting as it may prompt incidental suggestions .
- A dimensionless physics is not so profound as it may sound, nor would it necessarily be a terminus of man's downward probing .
- Paradoxical as it may seem, the value of a star's luminosity does not depend on the nuclear reactions taking place in the interior .
- It was rather a complicated arrangement, not as satisfactory to cowperwood as it might have been, but satisfactory in that it permitted him to win .
"may square" in Chinese, "may house" in Chinese, "may duke" in Chinese, "might as well" in Chinese, "devil may cry" in Chinese, "may fourth movement" in Chinese, "some may proclaim" in Chinese, "righteous might bloodlust" in Chinese, "anna may wong" in Chinese, "as it happens" in Chinese, "as it is" in Chinese, "as it is (was)" in Chinese, "as it is in heaven" in Chinese, "as it leaves you without without a trace" in Chinese, "as it may chance" in Chinese, "as it sings to me" in Chinese, "as it stands" in Chinese, "as it were" in Chinese,