artistic in Chinese
[ ɑ:'tistik ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "artistic"Synonyms of "artistic""artistic" in a sentence"artistic" meaning
- He was a most artistic and delicate writer .
- But they were artistic savages .
- She's always piling on how artistic she is !
- He was so airy, artistic in an unconscious way .
- He has an artistic temperament .
- Her beauty measured up to his present sense of the artistic .
- The meals in the artistic little dinning-room were pleasant .
- This is a literary and artistic work loved by the masses .
- He acquired an enviable reputation for artistic ability .
- The korean craftsmen took this artistic skill with them to japan .
"artist rough paper" in Chinese, "artist type" in Chinese, "artist with cards play mah jong" in Chinese, "artiste" in Chinese, "artiste training alumni association" in Chinese, "artistic ability" in Chinese, "artistic accomplishment" in Chinese, "artistic achievement" in Chinese, "artistic adviser" in Chinese,