article in Chinese
[ 'ɑ:tikəl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "article"Synonyms of "article"Use "article" in a sentence
past tense: articled past participle: articled plural: articles present participle: articling
- In his article he made bold with the facts .
- I gave her article a quick look-through .
- A person exhibits articles of the peace .
- The article is compact and well organized .
- Please write an abstract of this article .
- I have some articles to arrange and clear away .
- This article is crisp, informative .
- The article is very important though it is short .
- Yes, there were many unkind articles .
- His article contains much that is useful .
- one of a class of artifacts; "an article of clothing"
- nonfictional prose forming an independent part of a publication
- (grammar) a determiner that may indicate the specificity of reference of a noun phrase
- a separate section of a legal document (as a statute or contract or will)
Synonyms: clause, Verb
- bind by a contract; especially for a training period
"city article" in Chinese, "middle article" in Chinese, "shipping articles" in Chinese, "commercial articles" in Chinese, "proprietary articles" in Chinese, "leading article" in Chinese, "cash articles" in Chinese, "artichokegreen" in Chinese, "artichokes" in Chinese, "articificial neural network" in Chinese, "articlating pin" in Chinese, "articlave" in Chinese, "article 1" in Chinese, "article 231 of the treaty of versailles" in Chinese, "article 45 concern group" in Chinese, "article 5 clause 2 item 3" in Chinese,