art in Chinese
[ ɑ:t ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "art"Synonyms of "art""art" in a sentence"art" meaning
- He lessoned us in the art of persuasion .
- He 's practising up on the art of self-defence ..
- But the art of his lyrics will endure .
- The art of letter-writing is fast disappearing .
- She has an appreciation of art and music .
- Poetry and art are the breath of life to her .
- Threading a needle is an art in itself .
- He proposed an exhibition of works of art .
- Those who assist are responsible art and part .
- Television has killed the art of conversation .
- the creation of beautiful or significant things; "art does not need to be innovative to be good"; "I was never any good at art"; "he said that architecture is the art of wasting space beautifully"
Synonyms: artistic creation, artistic production,
- the products of human creativity; works of art collectively; "an art exhibition"; "a fine collection of art"
Synonyms: fine art,
- a superior skill that you can learn by study and practice and observation; "the art of conversation"; "it''s quite an art"
Synonyms: artistry, prowess,
- photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication; "the publisher was responsible for all the artwork in the book"
Synonyms: artwork, graphics, nontextual matter,
"household art" in Chinese, "beauty art" in Chinese, "story art" in Chinese, "art form" in Chinese, "minimal art" in Chinese, "body art" in Chinese, "visual art" in Chinese, "funk art" in Chinese, "conceptual art" in Chinese, "arsy-varsy" in Chinese, "arsyl" in Chinese, "arsylene" in Chinese, "arsène lupin" in Chinese, "arsène wenger" in Chinese, "art academy" in Chinese, "art academy of cincinnati" in Chinese, "art acord" in Chinese, "art acoustic response technique" in Chinese,