arrow in Chinese
[ 'ærəu ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "arrow"Synonyms of "arrow""arrow" in a sentence"arrow" meaning
past tense: arrowed past participle: arrowed plural: arrows present participle: arrowing
- Dotted arrows represent flow of information .
- There is a cosmological arrow of time .
- What if the arrow should not carry true ?
- He feathered arrows with duck's feathers .
- The arrow penetrated through the centre of target .
- First , i will take you to shoot arrows .
- The arrow at the left represents the light source .
- He was shot in the shoulder with an arrow .
- Double-headed arrows are used to indicate resonance .
- The arrow flew straight and true to its mark .
- a projectile with a straight thin shaft and an arrowhead on one end and stabilizing vanes on the other; intended to be shot from a bow
- a mark to indicate a direction or relation