arrival in Chinese
[ ə'raivəl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "arrival"Use "arrival" in a sentence
- We were eagerly anticipant of her arrival .
- Bunkie's arrival was a big blow to me .
- His arrival [coming] caused a great stir .
- The date of the ship 's arrival is uncertain ..
- His arrival set the scene for another argument .
- Her arrival did little to resolve the situation .
- Where would the new arrivals be bedded ?
- Please write me promptly on arrival .
- He died previous to my arrival .
- She immediately took the new arrivals under her wing .
"arrival list" in Chinese, "arrival station" in Chinese, "arrisueno" in Chinese, "arrisways" in Chinese, "arriswise" in Chinese, "arriva" in Chinese, "arrivabene" in Chinese, "arrival advice" in Chinese, "arrival airfield" in Chinese, "arrival and departure board" in Chinese, "arrival and departure sidings" in Chinese,