arrangement in Chinese
[ ə'reindʒmənt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "arrangement"Synonyms of "arrangement""arrangement" in a sentence"arrangement" meaning
- He insisted on seeing about the arrangements .
- I hope this won't upset your arrangements .
- This arrangement is often quite convenient .
- She made a complete cock-up of the arrangements .
- Our arrangement of yesterday no longer stands .
- These arrangements tend to be unstable .
- The arrangement for various parts has been settled .
- He knew the room arrangement well .
- An arrangement was therefore necessarily made .
- The arrangements for the bath were unbelievable .
- the act of arranging and adapting a piece of music
Synonyms: arranging, transcription,
- the spatial property of the way in which something is placed; "the arrangement of the furniture"; "the placement of the chairs"
- an organized structure for arranging or classifying; "he changed the arrangement of the topics"; "the facts were familiar but it was in the organization of them that he was original"; "he tried to understand their system of classification"
Synonyms: organization, organisation, system,
- the thing arranged or agreed to; "they made arrangements to meet in Chicago"
- a piece of music that has been adapted for performance by a particular set of voices or instruments
Synonyms: musical arrangement,
- an orderly grouping (of things or persons) considered as a unit; the result of arranging; "a flower arrangement"
"arrangement committee" in Chinese, "radial arrangement" in Chinese, "flower arrangement" in Chinese, "arranged total lose" in Chinese, "arranged total loss" in Chinese, "arranged total loss=agreed total loss" in Chinese, "arrangemant of anterior tooth" in Chinese, "arrangemant of artificial tooth" in Chinese, "arrangement (musi" in Chinese, "arrangement and producer class" in Chinese, "arrangement concernant les colis postaux" in Chinese, "arrangement control computer program" in Chinese,