armour in Chinese
- The top of the flow was armoured with boulders .
- There had been no crack in tynan's armour armor .
- It is an armour and a weapon .
- It heightened her sensibility and armoured her apart .
- The snout and the top of the flow behind the snout, typically were armoured with boulders .
- Further, it gives us some armour against our colleagues, the seismic interpreters .
- She can send to france at the most two infantry divisions and one armoured division .
- She had no figure, and her clothes were so stiff and unyielding as to give an impression of armour .
- At the end of february the 7th british armoured division had been withdrawn to egypt to rest and refit .
- I was not able to induce the admiralty to send the armoured brigade, or at least their vehicles, through the mediterranean .
"armoured" in Chinese, "armour plate" in Chinese, "coat armour" in Chinese, "splint armour" in Chinese, "scale armour" in Chinese, "ring armour" in Chinese, "armosig" in Chinese, "armosino" in Chinese, "armosphere" in Chinese, "armott" in Chinese, "armouche" in Chinese, "armour (displayed)" in Chinese, "armour backing" in Chinese, "armour beart" in Chinese, "armour block" in Chinese,