armor in Chinese
How to pronounce "armor"Synonyms of "armor""armor" in a sentence"armor" meaning
past tense: armored past participle: armored present participle: armoring
- My armored divisions must be moved to the coast .
- There had been no crack in tynan's armour armor .
- Their feathers were like armor impenetrable to steel .
- At that time the ii corps consisted of the u.s. 1st armored division .
- The king was thinking of sending an armored brigade into syria .
- Astronomers have breached the powerful armor of the earth's atmosphere .
- The imperturbability of the mountains hung upon him like a suit of armor .
- The next day an armored force of patton's third army broke through from the south and relieved the town .
- About 100 troops from the second armored regiment attacked the presidential palace and the defence ministry in santiago .
- The simple truth was that elizabeth roffe had no protective shield, no armor against the terrible loneliness that engulfed her .
"armored" in Chinese, "splint armor" in Chinese, "chain armor" in Chinese, "chin armor" in Chinese, "scale armor" in Chinese, "coat armor" in Chinese, "armont" in Chinese, "armontel" in Chinese, "armoogum" in Chinese, "armoogum parsuraman" in Chinese, "armopa" in Chinese, "armor advanced individual training" in Chinese, "armor adviser" in Chinese, "armor and amphibious operation" in Chinese, "armor armour" in Chinese,