apprize in Chinese
How to pronounce "apprize"Synonyms of "apprize""apprize" in a sentence"apprize" meaning
- The information asymmetry in loan of bank is that debit is more than credit about risk and income of debit , and so , debit does not carry out the mortgage of apprize according to the facts strictly , or credit can not get exactly information for other reasons , and then , the credit would be misadvise and can not make out exact decision - making
- increase the value of; "The Germans want to appreciate the Deutsche Mark"
Synonyms: appreciate, apprise,
- gain in value; "The yen appreciated again!"
Synonyms: appreciate, apprise, revalue,
- make aware of; "Have the students been apprised of the tuition hike?"
Synonyms: instruct, apprise,
- inform (somebody) of something; "I advised him that the rent was due"
Synonyms: advise, notify, give notice, send word, apprise,
What is the meaning of apprize in Chinese and how to say apprize in Chinese? apprize Chinese meaning, apprize的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.